Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Dell 486s

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Dell 486s
From: Bob Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:31:28 +0000

Jeff wrote:

> > I can point you in the direction of some parts
>
> This I'd be kind of interested in; mostly I'm looking for [cheap, old,
> preferably working] 3/486s -- complete system (MB, power, HD, case)
> preferable, but I could probably fiddle a bit with parts.

I've got an old 386 DX 25 with 8 Meg of ram just sitting on the shelf
now that I have my PII working..  Has an old AT case attached if you
want it...  I'm going to keep the 486 to do the internet connections and
mail (and firewall eventually).

I'll let the 386 go for a few bucks or with the case for a few more...
Just send me e-mail direct.

-= Bob =-