Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] LI but no LO

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] LI but no LO
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:55:43 -0600 (EST)

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, Karl Juhnke wrote:

> P.S.  John, you may remember my setup from what you did at the
> installfest.  I used the partitions you created, although I forgot how you
> were going to mount them.  You had partitions of 100, 125, 500, 3000, and
> 2000, which I called /, swap, /usr, /var, and /home, respectively.  Is
> that right?  Is it relevant?  I seem to remember you removed EZBIOS from
> both drives, so that wouldn't be relevant any more, right?

No, that doesn't look right.  My guess is / = 100,  swap = 125, /var =
500, /usr = 3000, /home = 2000. /home and /usr could just as easily be
switched.  But the point is that /usr needs at least 1000 to do anything
useful....

 Dale W Hodge  dwh@xxxxxxxx, dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Web Page: www.sktc.net/~dwh, www.dnd.ddns.org
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a