Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] redhat 5.1

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] redhat 5.1
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:35:23 -0500

I installed win95 OSR2 on it to test the hardware and it's run without a
glitch for a week now (24 hours/day).  It used to boot at random intervals,
but I think I found that problem.  The install never really gripes at me,
only displays numerous registers and statuses along with some messages that
it found some of the resources (video, etc.) but nothing that says "I'm
melllltingggg."  Oh well, I guess I'll just try my luck Saturday and hope
it's nothing terminal.  I sure hope I get over this incredible mental block
regarding Linux installation.  :-/

Jeff

kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/25/99 09:44:53 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx