Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] New ACLUG Linux Resource!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] New ACLUG Linux Resource!
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 18:33:54 -0600

Thanks for the report!  As I have no Windows machines handy, I haven't been
able to check it in IE or Opera, and its usage of som fairly esoteric HTML
features (like nested tables and the like) had me wondering if it would work
well everywhere.  Glad to hear that it does!

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |