Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] New ACLUG Linux Resource!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] New ACLUG Linux Resource!
From: Nate Bargmann <ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 07:23:19 -0600

John Goerzen wrote:

> Please send me any comments you may have on the page!  In particular, if
> anyone is using something other than Netscape or Lynx, let me know how it
> works, since I don't have other browsers available for testing.

Looks great!

Does suffer from small font syndrome on this end, but I am using 75 dpi
fonts on an 800x600 display.  I think I'm gonna play with Xfstt a bit
this weekend to see if I can improve that.

Now we know what you've been up to since Christmas, eh John?

- Nate >>

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "The more you
 Internet | ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx                   | complain, the