Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] New ACLUG Linux Resource!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] New ACLUG Linux Resource!
From: Steve Michels <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:47:43 +0600

Hi, John!

So far, I've only had time for casual observation, but I can report that
the new news page works in both Communicator 4.5, Internet Explorer 5.0
(probably no surprise), and also in Opera! I use Netscape Communicator
and Opera (preferred) most of the time on my Ether networked machine
base, which also includes a Linux box (running the 2.0.30 kernel.) Hope
the feed back helps!

See you in one of the meetings ahead,

Steve (Michels)