Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HDD!!!!!!!!!

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HDD!!!!!!!!!
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:55:28 -0700

well, to some of the you all's dismay, i setup my new hdd to use 64Mb for
swap space, and then gave the rest to / ...  two main partitions... that way
if /tmp needs more...he's got it, or if /home just isn't using a lot, it's
given to someone else...  i thought long and hard about this, and decided
for my setup (1 user...maybe i'll let my roomate have his own
login....maybe! : ^ ), this would just work better... thanks for all the
great input!!!

jesse

now...back to my Samba question:  Where do i begin setting Samba up?