Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
[aclug-L] PLEASE, someone help me setup Samba to share files

To: "aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx ACLUG" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] PLEASE, someone help me setup Samba to share files
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 00:15:54 -0500

I really need to get Samba up and running to share files on the network i am a part of...  PLEASE somoeone help me asap...  i'm fairly overwhelmed by the HOWTO's on samba... not a networking expert...

PLEASE?

thanks in advance,
jesse --- This is the Air Capitol Linux Users Group discussion list. If you want to unsubscribe, send the word "unsubscribe" to aclug-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you want to post to the list, send your message to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx.