Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] "Let there be sound"

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] "Let there be sound"
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 21:29:29 -0700

kewl...thanks!  and this is supposed to support my AudioPCI PnP card?  sure
freakin' hope so!!!  i'm goin' insane w/o my mp3z!!!  oh...is there a way i
can read my cd's (burned in win9x) so that they display long file names?  it
gets confusing when i've got a buttload of songs called benfol~1.mp3!!!