Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] "Let there be sound"

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] "Let there be sound"
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 21:33:56 -0700

: ^ )  ... sounds freakin' awesome...  just hope someone does it around
here, and for cheaper than that dude did..i'm sure s&h from the UK'd be
expensive!!!

hey, know where i can get a "free" license/crack for OSS/Linux?  i need it
for my sound card...that is the only way it will work (from what i have
read)