Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] ok, PLEASE help me...

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ok, PLEASE help me...
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 22:05:41 -0700

ok,thank you...  on Ensoniq's webpage, it says it supports the Ensoniq SS,
but yes, you never know...

however, this OSS that people keep telling me about *claims* Ensoniq
AudioPCI support...DIRECTLY! (WOOHOO!) ...  atleast in the comercial version
(DOH!) ... oh well, i'll try the free version, and then the comercial (i
have a friend...  : ^ )

thanks for your input!
jesse

p.s. i'm not far away from buying an SB16 myself...either that or swapping
snd crds w/ my 'rents when they aren't watching... mine would work better w/
win98 anyway (their machine)