Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] ok, PLEASE help me...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] ok, PLEASE help me...
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Sep 1998 19:40:09 -0500

Which error message are you getting, and what is the context?  (What
was happening when you got the message?)

The exact error messages from Linux are often informative and it is
much easier to track down problems if the entire error message is
copied verbatim.

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |