Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] SAMBA, the Lion King... heh, heh

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] SAMBA, the Lion King... heh, heh
From: JOHNSTONE JEREMY S <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 00:55:11 -0500 (CDT)

All the more reason for my topic for next meeting. <G> Ok, to help you out
I need to know a few things. First, and for most, what do you want to do
with your linux box in relation to the network. Second, will you be
accessing the internet through the network? Third, do you want to access
files on the Win boxes.

Jeremy