Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: March 2000:
[tetrinext] Re: let's talk about the chat interface MODULE.

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] Re: let's talk about the chat interface MODULE.
From: Kevin Kreamer <kkreamer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:00:53 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, Brian Russo wrote:>
> You are a former AOL luser?
> Oh my, and you're in de facto command.
> Well, looks as if it were time to abandon ship folks.
> I have serious doubts as to whether solomon, aka solomon_146
> can run this show, I suggest we fork() and start TINT-2.

We all have things we regret.  Granted, it's not usually as bad as his
past problem, but he's seems to have gotten over it :-)

(image that just appeared in my head:
solomon: Hi, my name is solomon, and I've used AOL.
everyone: Hi solomon.
leader: solomon, welcome to AA (AOL-users Anonymous).  Don't worry, this
group proves there is life after AOL.  You're first step in recovery of
this illness is to apologize to all the people you're hurt by using AOL.
)

> Nah but seriously, regarding this whole irc business, can we please FORGET
> about that now?
> And just get something that works... at all? Thanks :)

Design is an important part of the development process.  Design is the
vital process of determining which bugs to put into your program so that
you can actually add them (writing the code) and then remove a few of them
(debugging).

--
Kevin Kreamer
FsckIt on #debian