Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: March 2000:
[tetrinext] Re: let's talk about the chat interface MODULE.

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] Re: let's talk about the chat interface MODULE.
From: Jared Johnson <solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 23:47:29 GMT

> You are a former AOL luser?

my screen name was ODiE

and i did {V}ass {V}ailz of all da LaTesT \\`aR3Z to all da \\`areZ pupz in da
|-|0uZe

but that was a long time ago =)

> Oh my, and you're in de facto command.
> Well, looks as if it were time to abandon ship folks.
> I have serious doubts as to whether solomon, aka solomon_146
> can run this show, I suggest we fork() and start TINT-2.

if i'm supposed to be in de facto command, i think i'm scared too.  I suggest
we all jump ship and just go back to playing GTetrinet :p

> Nah but seriously, regarding this whole irc business, can we please FORGET
about that now?
> And just get something that works... at all? Thanks :)

oh, so when were you planning to start writing something? =P

> Hm I bet solomon had ju4rez too..

do you know how long it took me to download windows 98 from a 56K ftp site?

a long time

--
Jared Johnson
solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Miss Manners:
Please list some tactful ways of removing a man's saliva from your face.

Gentle Reader:
Please list some decent ways of acquiring a man's saliva on your face. If
the gentleman sprayed you inadvertently to accompany enthusiastic
discourse, you may step back two paces, bring out your handkerchief, and
go through the motions of wiping your nose, while trailing the cloth along
your face to pick up whatever needs mopping along the route.  If, however,
the substance was acquired as a result of enthusiasm of a more intimate
nature, you may delicately retrieve it with a flick of your pink tongue.