Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: March 2000:
[tetrinext] Re: let's talk about the chat interface MODULE.

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] Re: let's talk about the chat interface MODULE.
From: Brian Russo <brusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:42:39 -1000

You are a former AOL luser?
Oh my, and you're in de facto command.
Well, looks as if it were time to abandon ship folks.
I have serious doubts as to whether solomon, aka solomon_146
can run this show, I suggest we fork() and start TINT-2.

Nah but seriously, regarding this whole irc business, can we please FORGET
about that now?
And just get something that works... at all? Thanks :)

Hm I bet solomon had ju4rez too..

On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 05:06:23AM +0000, Jared Johnson wrote:
> what you said before brought me back to the time i was on AOL and downloaded
> this visual basic "connect four" game that worked by sending game data in
> regular
One more thing.. VISUAL BASIC? ugh.
> text into the AOL public chat.  <shudder>

| Brian Russo   - Entropy.Net   <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>             |
| Totalinet.Com - Admin         <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        |
| UHHEPG        - Staff         <brusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        |
| ++ When crypto is outlawed - only outlaws will have crypto ++ |