Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: October 2002:
[presentations] Monday meeting topic - 2nd Request

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Monday meeting topic - 2nd Request
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:26:58 -0500

Other than discussing the website, I still haven't had any confirmation on a
topic for Monday's meeting.  A Q&A session was suggested, but I need to know
that there are volunteers available to answer questions if I announce that
as the topic.  I need at least a couple volunteers or an alternate topic and
I need them soon.

Anyone want to step up?

--dwh

---