Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: February 2002:
[presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:17:00 -0600

That it is.  The question I have is: wouldn't it be better handled in a
small, interactive group setting, rather than the more formal presentation?
IMO, our presentations need to stick to things that can be taught easily at
the blackboard, and try to leave the more hands-on stuff to the informal
meetings.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx