Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: February 2002:
[presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:38:16 -0600

Considering all the negative comments we recieved on how things were
previously done, I'm really hoping we'll get some suggestions and/or help
from our members. If it ends up being just us making the decisions and
presenting, then things really haven't changed that much, have they?

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx