Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: February 2002:
[presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:40:51 -0600

On Friday 15 February 2002 09:31, you wrote:
> We're just a little over three weeks from the next scheduled meeting.  We
> need to start finding a topic and someone to present the meeting, unless we
> want to end up with another poorly planned meeting.
>
> What does everyone want to hear about?  Is there anyone who wants to
> volunteer to present on some topic?

Does anyone have the tally list from the wendsday meeting? (If someone does,
could you type it up and post it?) We should probably pick one of the higher
things.

I can present on something like samba or wine if need be. Just we need to
pick something and somebody by say tuesday. That way there is plenty of time
for the announcement.

James L.