Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: February 2002:
[presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: 3 weeks and counting down...
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:25:43 -0600

I could take my notes from the first Networkshop, and turn it into a 1-hour
presentation.  That would be a popular topic that's already had most of the
preparation done.

-- Jonathan

--
"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people, time
and time again, and betrayed their trust. He is no longer an effective