Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2009:
Re: OfflineIMAP 6.1.2 release

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP 6.1.2 release
From: Tim Gray <lists+offimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:18:56 -0400

On Fri 17, Jul'09 at  8:57 AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> I'll have to agree that the documentation was not that simple to understand
> when I first read it too. It took 2-3 readings before I got it :)
>
> Maybe a clear example at the beginning showing 5 quick syncs every 10mn
> with
> a full sync on the hour would help clear it up?

I think a good example is in order.  Though I figured out what was going on
immediately and made the change.  And when the when it changed the other
week in the repository, I realized what happened and changed again.  It's
very easy to get the same behavior either way, just as long as the docs are
consistent.