Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2009:
UID Validity Problem

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UID Validity Problem
From: Daniel Skinner <skinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:54:50 +0100

Hi all,

I have been syncing two IMAP boxes successfully for a while now. If the
process dies there is a cron job running to initiate it again.

I am currently getting the following error on one single mail item. The
rest of the sync appears to be working fine.

"Scanning folder [MappedIMAP/INBOX.FILED FOLDERS.CASTLEFORD]
WARNING: UID validity problem for folder INBOX.FILED FOLDERS.CASTLEFORD
(repo LocalSyncWCN) (saved 35; got 20); skipping it"

What is the best way to fix this?

Thanks,

Daniel