Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: December 2008:
SigListener

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SigListener
From: "Nicholas Morgan" <murgaan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:42:56 -0600

Hi,

Again, please keep in mind I am new to Python development, very new.
When I ran the latest version from the repository yesterday,
installed, and ran it, I got an error about being unable to import
SigListener.

First, is that the recommended way to work from the repository,
meaning, when you work, do you update via git and then run setup.py?

Secondly, where is SigListener supposed to be imported from?

Thanks,

Nicholas