Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: December 2008:
source-structure

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: source-structure
From: "Nicholas Morgan" <murgaan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:09:28 -0600

Hi Devs,

I checked out source from the repository (because I'd like some new
features) and ran the install script.

What's the difference between the Repository and Folder directories?
Is the "Folder" the current release and "Repository" what it sounds
like, the dev branch?  If this is documented somewhere, please feel
free to lay it on me.  (If I get into this, you may end up with
another code contributor :)  )

Nicholas