Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: December 2008:
Re: SigListener

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SigListener
From: Jim Pryor <lists+offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:19:35 -0500

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 09:42:56AM -0600, Nicholas Morgan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Again, please keep in mind I am new to Python development, very new.
> When I ran the latest version from the repository yesterday,
> installed, and ran it, I got an error about being unable to import
> SigListener.
>
> First, is that the recommended way to work from the repository,
> meaning, when you work, do you update via git and then run setup.py?
>
> Secondly, where is SigListener supposed to be imported from?

Hi Nicholas, SigListener is a class I defined in the patch I mailed to
the list a few days ago (see ""). John liked the patch and pushed it to the git
repository. This class is defined in the file accounts.py.

I don't know why you're getting an error. Can you try updating from the
git repo again? I'll also try it myself. Also, what version of python
are you using?

--
Jim Pryor
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx