Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2008:
Aborted synchronization

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Aborted synchronization
From: "Rickard Lindberg" <ricli85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:36:11 +0800

Hi,

I am using offlineimap to backup my Gmail account.

Around a month ago I noticed that all my mail in the "Sent Mail"
folder was gone. I am wondering if this could have something to do
with an aborted synchronization, or if this is somehow caused by
offlineimap.

Around that time I also changed the password for my account, and
changed some settings that imported mail from other accounts. So I am
not sure if this is a problem with offlineimap.

Anyway. Can you think of any cases where offlineimap can corrupt your
IMAP account if the synchronization is aborted or failed for some
reason?

--
Rickard Lindberg