Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2008:
Re: Aborted synchronization

To: "John Goerzen" <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Aborted synchronization
From: "Rickard Lindberg" <ricli85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:25:31 +0800

> Also, if you delte mail locally. OfflineIMAP will of course happily
> delete the remote copy.

I have never used my local repository, so I am pretty sure that I have not
deleted the sent mails locally.

I have also had some offlineimap crashes but never experienced any problems
with that. Maybe my problem has to do with some of the other settings that I
did to my Gmail account around that time.

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply :)

--
Rickard Lindberg