Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2008:
Slowdown

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Slowdown
From: Aaron Kaplan <lists2546@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 00:58:35 +0100

I just noticed that the version of offlineimap I've been using
(3.99.17) is well over four years old.  How time flies.  I haven't had
any problems with it, but out of curiosity I decided to pull in 5.99.2
from the fedora repository.  It turns out to take consistently over
twice as long as the old version to sync the same account.  Is this
expected?

-Aaron