Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2007:
Offlineimap and notebook computers

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Offlineimap and notebook computers
From: Raffi Khatchadourian <khatchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:01:03 -0400

Has anyone experienced any difficulty using offlineimap and notebook
computers? In particular, when either my network goes off for a short
period of time (e.g., I'm on a train) or I close my notebook (i.e., put
it to sleep), when I either reconnect to the internet or wakeup my
computer, respectively, offlineimap acts very strange. The application
appears to keep running, but in actually it is not synchronizing mail and
thus not behaving normally. I most often have to restart offlineimap as
a result. Has anyone experienced any similar problems? Any suggestions?