Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2003:
not syncing from Maildir -> IMAP

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: not syncing from Maildir -> IMAP
From: Rob Walker <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:26:34 -0700

I stored a new email locally into a new maildir folder, and it has one
email in it.  When I run offlineimap, it does not create a new IMAP
mailbox on the IMAP server, with the new message in it, as I expected it
would.

Is offlineimap supposed to do this?

thanks for a great app!

rob

--
"My Windows box sits in the corner, an appliance to run legacy software.
 In my opinion, that's the ideal use of Windows."    -- Steve Litt