Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2003:
Re: Problems with Curses.Blinkenlights

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with Curses.Blinkenlights
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:38:19 -0600

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 08:00:31PM +0300, Sergei Kolobov wrote:

OK, I found the problem.  Thanks for all your help.

In some cases, OfflineIMAP has to re-initialize the curses library by
closing the curses session and re-starting it.  It turns out that on Linux,
ncurses preserves the color pair settings across such a reinitialization,
but that is not the case on FreeBSD.  I have fixed the code to re-generate
the color pairs after the reinitialization, and will be releasing that fix
in 3.99.8 along with several fixes for terminals that do not support color.

Thanks,
John