Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Mailbox name recorder bug/missing feature

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mailbox name recorder bug/missing feature
From: Martijn Pieters <mj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:16:31 -0400

Unfortunately for me, the mailbox name recorder does not generate a useful
Mutt include file for me, because it only has access to the remote mailbox
names, not the local, rewritten names.

This means every mailbox is written as seen on the IMAP server, not as they
appear on my local disk, which is what I want Mutt to look at. For example,
the remote mailbox Admin/Zope.org becomes the local maildir Admin.Zope.org.
Yet the generated file tells Mutt to look for =Admin/Zope.org.

Either 'foldername' should be the local mailbox name (after nametrans has
been applied), or a 'dirname' (or somesuch) key has to be available.

--
Martijn Pieters