Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Patch: New -o option; run only once.

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Patch: New -o option; run only once.
From: Martijn Pieters <mj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:23:08 -0400

Hi John,

As promised a patch for ignoring autorefresh as a command line option.
Attached patch lets you run offlineimap without autorefresh, even if the
autorefresh option has been set in the configuration file. Patch includes
documentation.

This option lets me define accounts (groups of folders) I do not normally
synchronize, but that I want to synchronize manually occasionally. Because I
want my regular accounts to synchronize continually in the background, I
have set the global autorefresh option. offlineimap -o lets me override this
setting for the occasional manual run.

Example:

  offlineimap -o -a Zope.com-Archives

--