Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2006:
[linux-help] Re: Laptop Install Probs

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Laptop Install Probs
From: Olwe Bottorff <galanolwe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not very knowledgable about setting up an ftp
server on my main box, so I went out to a mirror. So
after linux askmethod I walk through to the screen
with the ftp addresses. However, I keep getting the
error:

failed to retrieve
/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/repodata/repomd.xml

Then

Unable to retrieve
ftp://mirror.colorado.edu//pub...

The double // doesn't seem to be correctable!

I'm obviously doing something wrong here....