Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2004:
[linux-help] Re: archiving VHS on DVD

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: archiving VHS on DVD
From: jlweaver <jlweaver@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:34:04 -0500

A recent discussion of this subject was held on CNET.com on 8/13/2004
One of the items of concern was the lack of a fast enough computer with
a large _*fast hard drive.*_
See;
http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-6130-0.html?forumID=7&threadID=32820&messageID=378267

Do not try to burn a dvd by direct means.  Record VHS to hard drive and
burn the dvd from the hard drive.  Hope this helps.