Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Any ideas?

To: linux-help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Any ideas?
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:32:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002, John Heffington wrote:

> Any ideas as to how to make my sound clear as a bell w/o clicks and
> breaks? The sound server keeps telling me that it cannot schedule a

Maybe if you waited a bit and gave people time to read your messages and
think about them, instead of hounding the list several times a day, folks
might be more willing to help you out.

Nobody likes a nag when it's free help being given.

(I do server stuff, so I'm not savvy on Linux sound and can't be of any
help.  Sorry.)

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Keep honking... I'm reloading.