Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Drivers?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Drivers?
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:02:32 -0500

I haven't tried USB hard drives or CD-RW because they are much cheaper
to have the internal.  Are you wanting them for your laptop?  I thought
about getting a USB hard drive to store mp3's on, but burning them the
CD is cheaper.  The finances motivate my choices and that is how I was
motivated to learn linux, cheap servers.  Maybe someone else in the
group may know and I would be interested in find out how it works also.
 ~Anne