Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Right Choice of Linux OS

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Right Choice of Linux OS
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:08:27 -0500 (CDT)

nope, this e-mail didn't have it...  it shows in kmail after i mail
something, but not before, so if it shows up in kmail (or any other mail
client for that matter), then your kmail is doing it... if not, then you
somehow stumbled onto how to make it stop...  the only option i found was
to select b/n quoted printable and allow 8-bit...  i'm in an ssh session
now, so i'm not able to test if that works or not...