Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Right Choice of Linux OS

To: "'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Right Choice of Linux OS
From: "Cavgalar, Alexandros (Alex)" <cavgalar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:17:53 -0400

Can anyone give me the difference of the following Linux versions?

SuSe
Debian
Red Hat
Mandrake
Slackware

I would like to set one up to take advantage of Free OS, and Networking
related issues. Also, does anyone have experience with VoIP using Linux?

In addition to above questions, can anybody suggest me CD Writing, MP3/Wave
type conversion softwares go with these Operating Systems?

Thanks.

Alexandros Cavgalar
Component Engineer
Lucent Technologies