Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Monitor's fuzzy. Please help, my eyes are corssing.

To: "Linux-help" <Linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Monitor's fuzzy. Please help, my eyes are corssing.
From: "Moonraker" <Moonraker1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:46:49 -0500

I am one of those who is trying to learn Linux on my own and I am just
starting. I am having one problem I can't seem to find the fix for and have
never seen on any other computer befor. I am running Red Hat Linux 7.0 pro and
I am using a S3 Virge/DX video card with a NEC/Multisync 3D monitor. The
problem is that the screen is "fuzzy", kind of like it's out of focus (yes I
have cleaned the glass of the monitor ;P)

I have also looked at the monitor on my M$ system and in the startup befor it
goes into the graphical overlay, it appears nice and clear under these
conditions. It only goes fuzzy when it gets into the graphical overlay. (this
is both kde and gnome)

Someone please help, it's kind of hard to learn a new OS when your eyes are
crossed   ;)

John E. Moon