Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2002:
[linux-help] Re: NIC config

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: NIC config
From: "Koji Hayakawa" <sylf00@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:17:57 -0600

OK, I found /etc/modules.conf and I edited it.  I found out that the card
uses rtl8139 driver.  So far so good.  Reboot the box, and everything is
working, except for one thing.  I'm still getting error on ne2k-pci driver.
The line on ne2k is now commented out in modules.conf.  Where else can this
be lurking about?  (At least the error message isn't being repeated any
more)  Things are working okay for now, so I don't have to worry about it,
but it just annoys me.

Koji