Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2002:
[linux-help] Re: FW: Purchase Linux CD

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: dxsantanu@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FW: Purchase Linux CD
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:09:44 -0600

On Sunday 17 February 2002 17:44, you wrote:
> Anyone want to tackle this question? Please make sure you CC the original
> poster.

What I usually do is buy one of each 6.x 7.x release of redhat. Then I
download the others.

If you are at wsu email me, because I can with about
2(redhat)-3(mandrake,debian) CD-Rs and half an hour or so get you copies of
mandrake, debian, or redhat (latest of each). I would reccomend one of those
three if you are new. On the computers there are Red Hat and Mandrake, so if
you wanted to see those two, (which seem to be the favorites  (along with
debian of aclug) so generally we can help best with those.)

James L.