Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Masquerading...& not SAMBA

To: "'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Masquerading...& not SAMBA
From: "Cavgalar, Alexandros (Alex)" <cavgalar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:18:00 -0500

Linux uses IEEE 802.11 rev A access lists which means that DENY for your
access list will be by default. If you say access list  accept
168.11.x.x(your local ip block) then on the next line access list deny all,
it will take care of it automatically.

If you have any problems using access list, Cisco systems and 3COM have
great tutorial on their web site.