Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Masquerading...& not SAMBA

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Masquerading...& not SAMBA
From: "Ryan Hunt" <ryan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:11:41 -0600 (CST)

Yea, We hate to say RTFM (thats a lie, we love saying it) but your best bet
is http://www.linuxdoc.org here you can find man pages, howto's and tons of
documentation and walkthru's for doing many tasks and setups... I personaly
visit linuxdoc.org a handfull of times a week just so I dont end up being
told to RTFM because I asked some stupid question.. Check it out, im shure
you will spend alot of time there

-Ryan