Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2001:
[linux-help] Re: On Disk

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: On Disk
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:18:56 -0500

What I did once was this. I formatted and installed DOS 6.22 on the
laptop. I then connected the laptop to another DOS computer that had a
CD-ROM drive with a serial cable and null-modem. I then used interlink
(built into DOS) to copy all of the source files to the laptop into a
directory called win98 or something. Then I installed from the hard
drive. Hey, it worked.

Steve