Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2001:
[linux-help] Re: On Disk

To: "'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: On Disk
From: "Calderon, Christian" <t04463@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:59:11 -0500

Greetings.

There is a way to get it.  If you have Windows 95 cd, there is s file were
you can get the installation diskettes.  But i don't know how many you'll
need.

Good luck.

  Christian Calderon.  Engineering Intern.
Major Aircraft Systems / Avionics "Commodity Team".
Cessna Aircraft Company.
Tel: 316-517-6460.
Fax: 316-517-1910.