Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2001:
[linux-help] ftp server for webserver

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] ftp server for webserver
From: cncplanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12 Jun 2001 15:43:24 -0000

I just set up an Apache webserver on my linux box, and it's running and working
great, but i want to beable to get into my webserver besides telneting in when
i'm somewhere else. And, i also want to let my friends beable to login and
restrict them to there home area but still have right to do the normal user
commands, so that they can also have a webpage. This idea might sound dumb but
i'm a 16 year old kid and all i do is get up and go to work and work on
computers, and then come home and work on computers(tired don't really know why
i added that part) i've tried to setup proftpd, and wu-ftpd, and i'm running RH7

shane

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su