Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?
From: mfj1952@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:56:59 -0500 (CDT)

...and I would also have to concur...I started with Futurnet, which sold to
Feist, which was acquired by OneMain.com, then combined with Southwind and
sold to Earthlink.  Now I am reminded of the old days with AOL...busy
signals, no tech support, and try to talk to someone that is breathing about
a connection problem?  Ha Ha...no way.  My Emails now come up to 3 days
later and connections are interupted without warning.

Progress...seems to be a step in the wrong direction anymore.