Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:38:34 -0500

Steve,

I don't have a problem with you discussing what services your company is
offering provided that: 1) you move this thread to the discussion list 2) Don't
actively solicit on our mailing lists. Since someone was asking about a service
you provide, it seems foolish to allow discussion about other providers and not
allow you to mention yours.

Where I do have a problem is when someone spams the list with advertising, never
to be seen of again; or uses our subscriber list to grep for addresses to send
spam to.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx